An undergraduate coauthor is indicated by an *. A graduate (Master’s) coauthor is indicated by an #.
- Liu, Wenzhe, Anish Das, Rachel Morales, Mahrukh Banday, Virginie Aris, David M. Lukac, Patricia Soteropoulos, David A. Wah, Jennifer Palenchar, and Vivian Bellofatto. “Chromatin Immunoprecipitation and Microarray Analysis Reveal That TFIIB Occupies the SL RNA Gene Promoter Region in Trypanosoma Brucei Chromosomes.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 186, no. 2 (December 2012): 139–42.
- Palenchar, Peter M., and Jennifer B. Palenchar. “The Evolution of Metabolic Enzymes in Plasmodium and Trypanosomatids as Compared to Saccharomyces and Schizosaccharomyces.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 184, no. 1 (July 2012): 13–19.
- Solnoki, Kellie Whitecavage*, Allison H. Sing#, Caitlyn J. Sofa#, Russell Miller*, Paulina A. Ogorzalek*, Hillary V. Penek*, and Jennifer B. Palenchar. “TbENF Is an Essential TbTFIIB-Interacting Trypanosomatid-Specific Factor.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 181, no. 2 (February 2012): 94–101.
- Shah, Tina D.#, Meghan C. Hickey#, Kathryn E. Capasso*, and Jennifer B. Palenchar. “The Characterization of a Unique Trypanosoma Brucei Β-Hydroxybutyrate Dehydrogenase.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 179, no. 2 (October 2011): 100–106.
- Ibrahim, B. Syed, Nalini Kanneganti, Gabrielle E. Rieckhof, Anish Das, Douglas V. Laurents, Jennifer B. Palenchar, Vivian Bellofatto, and David A. Wah. “Structure of the C-Terminal Domain of Transcription Factor IIB from Trypanosoma Brucei.” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America 106, no. 32 (August 11, 2009): 13242–47.
- Banerjee, Hiren, Jennifer B. Palenchar, Maciej Lukaszewicz, Elzbieta Bojarska, Janusz Stepinski, Jacek Jemielity, Andrzej Guranowski, et al. “Identification of the HIT-45 Protein from Trypanosoma Brucei as an FHIT Protein/dinucleoside Triphosphatase: Substrate Specificity Studies on the Recombinant and Endogenous Proteins.” RNA (New York, N.Y.) 15, no. 8 (August 2009):
- Bellofatto, Vivian, and Jennifer B. Palenchar. “RNA Interference as a Genetic Tool in Trypanosomes.” Methods in Molecular Biology (Clifton, N.J.) 442 (2008): 83–94.
Publications prior to Villanova University:
- Gruszynski, Amy E., Frederick J. van Deursen, Maria C. Albareda, Alexander Best, Kshitiz Chaudhary, Laura J. Cliffe, Laura del Rio, et al. “Regulation of Surface Coat Exchange by Differentiating African Trypanosomes.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 147, no. 2 (June 2006): 211–23.
- Palenchar, Jennifer B., and Vivian Bellofatto. “Gene Transcription in Trypanosomes.” Molecular and Biochemical Parasitology 146, no. 2 (April 2006): 135–41.
- Palenchar, Jennifer B., Wenzhe Liu, Peter M. Palenchar, and Vivian Bellofatto. “A Divergent Transcription Factor TFIIB in Trypanosomes Is Required for RNA Polymerase II-Dependent Spliced Leader RNA Transcription and Cell Viability.” Eukaryotic Cell 5, no. 2 (February 2006): 293–300.
- Das, Anish, Qing Zhang, Jennifer B. Palenchar, Bithi Chatterjee, George A. M. Cross, and Vivian Bellofatto. “Trypanosomal TBP Functions with the Multisubunit Transcription Factor tSNAP to Direct Spliced-Leader RNA Gene Expression.” Molecular and Cellular Biology 25, no. 16 (August 2005): 7314–22.
- Palenchar, Jennifer Brosius, and Roberta F. Colman. “Characterization of a Mutant Bacillus Subtilis Adenylosuccinate Lyase Equivalent to a Mutant Enzyme Found in Human Adenylosuccinate Lyase Deficiency: Asparagine 276 Plays an Important Structural Role.” Biochemistry 42, no. 7 (February 25, 2003): 1831–41.
- Palenchar, Jennifer Brosius, Jennifer M. Crocco, and Roberta F. Colman. “The Characterization of Mutant Bacillus Subtilis Adenylosuccinate Lyases Corresponding to Severe Human Adenylosuccinate Lyase Deficiencies.” Protein Science: A Publication of the Protein Society 12, no. 8 (August 2003): 1694–1705.
- Brosius [Palenchar], Jennifer L., and Roberta F. Colman. “Three Subunits Contribute Amino Acids to the Active Site of Tetrameric Adenylosuccinate Lyase: Lys268 and Glu275 Are Required.” Biochemistry 41, no. 7 (February 19, 2002): 2217–26.
- Brosius [Palenchar], Jennifer. L., and R. F. Colman. “A Key Role in Catalysis for His89 of Adenylosuccinate Lyase of Bacillus Subtilis.” Biochemistry 39, no. 44 (November 7, 2000): 13336–43.